I m a g e s S p e a k
- What led Joe to being a street artist.
- The power of images to open conversations.
- How suffering has played such a big role in his art.
- The importance of art for his own mental health.
- The role of a teacher and how his students respond to being given a creative platform.
I really enjoyed this conversation, I hope you do too.
Here are some of his drawings which you may recognise before you dive into this episode:
Before You Go:
I hope you are enjoying the podcast.
If you feel that this project is one worth contributing towards then I would please ask you to become a Patreon for The Croí8 Show on the podcast's dedicated Patreon page.
Any money you can contribute towards this project is massively appreciated and it allows me to create the very best content for you and get it out to you each week.