Lois Laynee, Ph.D is a dynamic pioneer and passionate lecturer in the fields of Education, Sleep Apnea, Scar Release Healing and Cranio Facial Neuro development.
In this episode we speak about:
- The benefits of Optimal Oxygenation
- How to get better sleep, more energy and overall increased wellbeing
- Preventative medicine in dental hygiene.
- How pain is linked to the diaphragm
- Who can benefit from this method
- How can they benefit
- What are signs and symproms of dysfunctional breathing
- Importance of breathing for child development
- How to know if children have a breathing dysfunction
- How does breathing affect sleep
- Is there any link between gut health and breathing
- Importance of the vagus nerve
- Why is tongue posture important and how can we improve it
- What are the first steps the listener.
1) Sleep: aim for 8 hours per night
2) Move and do it often doing something you like doing practising nasal breathing
3) Remove negative energy draining people from your life and spend time with those who matter to you more often.
Find out more about Lois and her work:
Other Resources: (Non Affiliate Links)
Headspace App– Sign up for free introduction into Mindfulness Meditation. This is the app I used everyday for years and how I started into Mindfulness Meditation.
Enjoying The Podcast?
Then I would really appreciate if you could please Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave an honest 5 star rating so that the Choose Health Podcast can help more people improve their health.