Stevey McGeown is an entrepreneur, highly sought after motivational speaker, endurance athlete and an incredible inspirational character who has run 100 marathons in 100 days in 2015 being the first person in Ireland to do so and raising monies for charity at the same time.
In 2016 he set a world record when he ran 60 ultra marathons in 60 days, again for some great charities in Ireland running across the 32 counties of Ireland.
He has travelled to the 4 corners of the World to train and work with the leading forces in the results industry and is recognised as one of Ireland’s leading authorities on the development of human potential and personal effectiveness.
He is a dynamic and entertaining platform speaker with the ability to captivate and inspire audiences towards peak performance and higher levels of achievement.
- Stevey’s Journey from adversity to adventure and achievement
- How he avoided hitting the mental and physical wall during 100 marathons in 100 days
- The power of the subconscious mind
- How vision changes everything in our lives
- 3 ways to emotional mastery
- What we focus on can make all the difference
- Why everyone can achieve more than they think
- How gratitude plays a massive role in success
- Pushing the boundaries of our potential
- How to set better goals.
- Change our focus, change our feeling.
- Stevey’s latest goal of running 60 ultra marathons in 60 days
- 10 Day Listener Challenge
Stevey’s Top 3 Tips For Living A Healthy And Happy Life
3) Think outside of yourself
Find out more about Stevey and his work:
Other Resources: (Non Affiliate Links)
Headspace App– Sign up for free introduction into Mindfulness Meditation. This is the app I used everyday for years and how I started into Mindfulness Meditation.
Enjoying The Podcast?
Then I would really appreciate if you could please Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and leave an honest 5 star rating so that the Choose Health Podcast can help more people improve their health.